Welcome to our user forum (read only mode).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the offset state (from "Learn Offsets") maintained?

4 posters

Go down

Is the offset state (from "Learn Offsets") maintained? Empty Is the offset state (from "Learn Offsets") maintained?

Post  rrenteri Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:12 pm

Dear MCS:

Are the values measured when I press the "Learn Offsets" button maintained (and used) the next time I start MC_Rack, even if I power down the PC and equipment?

Thank you!

rrenteri

Back to top Go down

Is the offset state (from "Learn Offsets") maintained? Empty Re: Is the offset state (from "Learn Offsets") maintained?

Post  Hans MCS Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:42 am

rrenteri wrote:Dear MCS:

Are the values measured when I press the "Learn Offsets" button maintained (and used) the next time I start MC_Rack, even if I power down the PC and equipment?

Thank you!

Yes, the offsets for each channels are saved to disk and applied if "Offset Correction" is active

Hans MCS

Back to top Go down

Is the offset state (from "Learn Offsets") maintained? Empty Similar question

Post  ivan Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi,
In my case I am interested in knowing the offset, but I pressed "Learn Offsets" once and the mean of my channels is always 0. no matter if "Offset Correction" is active or not, if I change the orientation of the MEA... How can I know the offset values?
Thanks
ivan

ivan

Back to top Go down

Is the offset state (from "Learn Offsets") maintained? Empty Re: Is the offset state (from "Learn Offsets") maintained?

Post  Frank MCS Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:42 am

Dear Ivan,
if the offline correction is deactivated, the data is displayd "as is", without correction. So if you don't see an offset in this condition, there is none.

Best regards Frank MCS
Frank MCS
Frank MCS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down