Welcome to our user forum (read only mode).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max.interval to end the burst / Min.interval between bursts antithesis

3 posters

Go down

Max.interval to end the burst  / Min.interval between  bursts antithesis Empty Max.interval to end the burst / Min.interval between bursts antithesis

Post  MichaelR Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Hi there,

So, I have set up my burst detection to be

Max.interval to end the burst      50ms
Min.interval between bursts   50ms

Considering your manual it is like this in mathematical logic

Max. interval to end the burst          <= 50 ms

Min. interval between bursts            >= 50 ms

So, what will the MS Rack software do if it is = 50ms? (will it keep as one burst, or it will "glue" them together. Can not be "=" in both cases)

Thanks in advance

MichaelR

Back to top Go down

Max.interval to end the burst  / Min.interval between  bursts antithesis Empty Re: Max.interval to end the burst / Min.interval between bursts antithesis

Post  Frank MCS Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:35 am

Dear Michael,
first of all, the chances that two spikes are exacty 50ms apart are small, as there are up to 50 data points/ms, depending on your sampling rate. But let's say they are. The the first condition will end the burst, as it is TRUE, and the next condition will merge it with the next burst, as it is also TRUE. Of course only if spike #2 is the fist spike of a second burst.

Best regards Frank MCS
Frank MCS
Frank MCS

Back to top Go down

Max.interval to end the burst  / Min.interval between  bursts antithesis Empty Re: Max.interval to end the burst / Min.interval between bursts antithesis

Post  MichaelR Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Thanks a lot Frank...that is what we thought, but you are never sure how the code works, and what reviewers will ask Smile

MichaelR

Back to top Go down

Post  lizamare Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:14 pm

I've register MCStream.dll and MCStream64.dll as you said and renamed my MCStreamMEX64 to mcstreammex and I am still getting the same error.

lizamare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down