electrode numbering in files with dual MEA

Go down

electrode numbering in files with dual MEA Empty electrode numbering in files with dual MEA

Post  benmcs on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:03 pm

I use neuroshare to get data from .mcd to matlab. The electrode labels are the standard 12, 13, 14 etc in files that contain the recording of 1 mea. When the file contains data from mea A and B, the numberings are like 7A-1 ... [60 A channels] ... 7B-1 ... [60 B channels].

i tried to plot the 60 A channels with the same coordinates as I would when the original file only contained 1 mea, but that is incorrect.

what channel does 7A-1 correspond to? simply 71 of mea A? or 17?

benmcs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

electrode numbering in files with dual MEA Empty Re: electrode numbering in files with dual MEA

Post  Jens on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:00 am

Can you send a file with this problem, I cannot reproduce this behavior with a file that I generated myself.

Please send it to support@multichannelsystems.com

Jens

Jens

View user profile http://www.multichannelsystems.com

Back to top Go down

electrode numbering in files with dual MEA Empty Re: electrode numbering in files with dual MEA

Post  benmcs on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:51 am

I sent a file a few hours ago, but the problem is solved. I located the bug in some old custom code. Smile

benmcs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum