Welcome to our user forum (read only mode).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latency of response is more than 2s

Go down

Latency of response is more than 2s Empty Latency of response is more than 2s

Post  mcs Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:35 am

Dear Sir

The same problem I met, I need to see the latency of response more than 2s after electrical stimulation. Are there any program in windows 2k available? If not, should I try Meabench in Linux?

Thanks for your answer

Jyh-Jang Sun
sunj@uni-mainz.de

mcs

Back to top Go down

Latency of response is more than 2s Empty Re: Latency of response is more than 2s

Post  mcs Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:36 am

Dear Jyh-Jang Sun

You can have a region of interest longer than 2 s in the Analyzer in MC_Rack. For example, you can add a Trigger Detector to your virtual rack, add an Analyzer that is triggered on your stimulus, and define a region of interest of several seconds (or even minutes or hours) following your stimulus. You can then select a parameter of your choice, for example, amplitude or t-min, and plot it into a Parameter Display.

Maybe if you coud describe in more detail what you are trying to do, we can help you further.

Best regards, Christine (MCS)

mcs

Back to top Go down

Latency of response is more than 2s Empty Re: Latency of response is more than 2s

Post  mcs Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:36 am

Dear Christine

It works and thank you.

Jyh-Jang Sun

mcs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum