Welcome to our user forum (read only mode).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to take note when shifting Roboocyte

Go down

Things to take note when shifting Roboocyte Empty Things to take note when shifting Roboocyte

Post  mcs Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:06 pm

Hi,

I would like to seek some advise regarding of shifting of Roboocyte. We will be moving our lab soon and could you guys give us any advise or anything to look out for when we doing the shifting? Thanks.

mcs

Back to top Go down

Things to take note when shifting Roboocyte Empty Re: Things to take note when shifting Roboocyte

Post  mcs Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Dear raccon82

The Roboocyte is no more delicate than a standard computer. It can be shipped by a standard shipping company. The only problem is that it is quite heavy. Therefore, it should be packed in a way that it sits tightly in the package. The LCD screen should be wrapped so that it cannot be scratched or damaged.

If possible, use the original packing, or let your technical department build a wooden crate for the Roboocyte.

Best regards, Christine (MCS)

mcs

Back to top Go down

Things to take note when shifting Roboocyte Empty Re: Things to take note when shifting Roboocyte

Thanks for your fast respond. I was more concern on any tips on handling the Gilson Liquid Handler it self. I think we might have misplace the original package. Thanks.

mcs

Back to top Go down

Concerning the Gilson liquid handler: I think the most important thing is that the vertical z-arm is deinstalled, and the horizontal arm is locked for transport. There should be an arm-locking screw for transport among the accessories. Please see also page 1-2 of the Gilson User Manual that describes the unpacking, and page 3-4 that describes the installation of the z-arm.

mcs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down