Welcome to our user forum (read only mode).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LTP Analyzer

2 posters

Go down

LTP Analyzer Empty LTP Analyzer

Post  Luna Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:46 pm

Hello,
I am working on the LTP director using USB-MEA32-stim4. I need to analyse my data with the LTP analyzer and I face some problems:
1- I cannot detect Amplitudes within the ROI area, most of the times only the Artifact is detected if it is in the ROI zone, even though I have no noise and I had set a very low signal to noise ratio.
2- How can we export the files to Excel or to Matlab?
3-How can we cancel the Filter?

Thank you,
Luna Jammal

Luna

Back to top Go down

LTP Analyzer Empty Re: LTP Analyzer

Post  Frank MCS Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 am

Hi Luna,
nice to hear that you have low noise signals :-). To answer your questions:
+ The artefact must be outside the ROI, or the detection algorhythm will recognize it instead of the real signal.
+ Do you want to export the whole file to MatLab, or just the results or single traces? Results and single traces can be exported from any display zoomed to one electrode. There will be a little floppy disc icon on top of the display which will generate a ASCII file (.dat).
+ The Sawitzky Golay filter is necessary for the automatic detection to work, so you can't switch it off. If you set the # of datapoints to minimum (2), the effect of the filter is as small as possible. However, the nice thing about this filter is that it smoothes the curves but still retains the maxima and minima of the original data.

Best regards Frank
Frank MCS
Frank MCS

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:39 am

Hello Frank,
Thank you for your fast reply.
The problem I am facing with the detection within the ROI is that no Amplitudes are detected although they are big enough and no noises interrupt them.
Only whenever I extend the ROI to include the artifact, I see that the detection works but it detects only the artifact as I mentioned before, thus, I am not able to analyse my data.
Can you guide me please how to set the setting of the detection within the ROI zone?
Thank you again,
Luna Jammal

Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank MCS Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:49 am

Hi Luna,
can you send me a datafile I can try it with? If it's not too large you can send it by mail. Otherwise I can give you an upload option. We can also talk and exchange files via Skype, if you like.

Cheers Frank
Frank MCS
Frank MCS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum