Welcome to our user forum (read only mode).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with chain stimulation through list mode on mea 2100-120 system

2 posters

Go down

problem with chain stimulation through list mode on mea 2100-120 system Empty problem with chain stimulation through list mode on mea 2100-120 system

Post  mikeb Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 am

Like some users posted here before I want to stimulate the using the same stimulus protocol on individual electrodes consecutively- I have no problem setting up the list mode file or the importing stimulus protocols- The problem is that some electrodes picked in the list mode do not appear to be stimulating when it is their turn (they are highlighted in the blue/red/or yellow on list mode and act like they are stimulating but nothing happens) I tested with the blanking off to see which channels show artifacts and the electrodes in question have no artifact when they are supposedly being stimulated- There is no order as to which electrodes are skipped in my list and why- It seems very random- Does anyone have suggestions- Have there been bugs or fixes?

mikeb

Back to top Go down

problem with chain stimulation through list mode on mea 2100-120 system Empty Re: problem with chain stimulation through list mode on mea 2100-120 system

Post  Frank MCS Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:58 am

Hi,
could you send us the rack (.rck file) with the list mode pattern and your stimulation parameters to the support@multichannelsystems.com e-mail adress? We'll try to reproduce the problem.

Best regards Frank MCS
Frank MCS
Frank MCS

Back to top Go down