Welcome to our user forum (read only mode).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCStreamMEX.dll for 64-bit computer

4 posters

Go down

MCStreamMEX.dll for 64-bit computer Empty MCStreamMEX.dll for 64-bit computer

Post  meyertree Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi all,

I have been using a custom-written matlab program to read MCD data files. However, I find that my program stopped working after I upgraded my computer. The error message says that MCStreamMEX can't be find, even that it is in the directory. A previous post suggested that it is the 32-bit vs. 64-bit computer problem. Has MCS released the 64-bit version of MCStreamMEX?

Thanks a million.

meyertree

Back to top Go down

MCStreamMEX.dll for 64-bit computer Empty Re: MCStreamMEX.dll for 64-bit computer

Post  Frank MCS Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:24 am

Hi,
please find the requested file here:

http://download.multichannelsystems.com/tmp/jp/beta/MCStreamMEX64.zip

It's not yet officially released, but we got no negative feedback from our test customers so far. Let us know if you run into any problems.

Best regards Frank MCS
Frank MCS
Frank MCS

Back to top Go down

MCStreamMEX.dll for 64-bit computer Empty Re: MCStreamMEX.dll for 64-bit computer

Post  paolo Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:03 pm

Hi
I downloaded the MCStreamMEX.dll for 64-bit computer and replaced the old one in the "mcintfac" folder
however MATLAB can not yet find it and here it is the error I get

Undefined function 'MCStreamMEX' for input arguments of type 'struct'.

how can I fix the problem?
thanks
Paolo

paolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jens Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:49 am

Hi Paolo,

Lately Matlab changed the function search behaviour to be case sensitive.
So you should rename MCStreamMex.dll to mcstreammex.dll or change the *.m file respectively.

The current version of MC_Rack contains a 64 bit version of MCStreamMEX.dll. It is named MCStreamMEX64.dll in the same folder.
You can rename the Version that you need or change the call to MCStreamMEX in the *m files.

Registering MCSteam.dll must be done with Administrator rights. Start cmd.exe as Adminstrator.
On 64bit system in 64bit context you might need MCStream64.dll as well. Try to register it the same way.

Jens

Jens

http://www.multichannelsystems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum