Welcome to our user forum (read only mode).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could you send me the procedure to have the recording o

Go down

Could you send me the procedure to have the recording o Empty Could you send me the procedure to have the recording o

Post  mcs Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:49 am

Dear sir

Could you send me the procedure to have the recording on acute slice with 3D MEA chip? I have some problems to get the evoked potentials with 3D MEA chip. Could you give some suggestion?

Thanks a lot

Sincerely

Jyh-Jang Sun

mcs

Back to top Go down

Could you send me the procedure to have the recording o Empty Re: Could you send me the procedure to have the recording o

Post  mcs Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:50 am

Dear Dr. Sun,

could you specify your problem a little bit more ?

One of the key points is to obtain a good contact of the slice to the MEA. How are you mounting the slice on the MEA currently ?

We can send you some more detailed information if you specify your e-mail adress.

Greetings

Thomas

mcs

Back to top Go down

Could you send me the procedure to have the recording o Empty Re: Could you send me the procedure to have the recording o

Dear Sir

Thanks for your response. I am a PhD student in Germany.

Now, I use home-made anchor with nylon net to make the slice to sink down. But when I apply electrical stimulation via inner electrode, the capacitance in nearby electrode is huge.

The point actually is how to get a good contact of the slice to the MEA. Please send me some information to me and my e-mail address is sunj@uni-mainz.de.

Thank you.

Jyh-Jang Sun

mcs

Back to top Go down

Good Morning,

just sent you the requested information

Thomas

mcs

Back to top Go down

Post  mcs Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:51 am

Could be many things in my opinion. If the slice is healthy, I would drop your ACSF/buffer level down to interface level to improve you signals.

mcs

Back to top Go down

I need the procedure too. Could you send me? Thank you!

mcs

Back to top Go down

You all had sent me the MED64-prototype of the 3D chip to try. However, I also had problems. My two problems have been (1) getting the slice anchored down appropriately in your dish and (2) using the cap for the MED64 on your probe. If you could email me the procedure I would appreciate it. Ammar.Hawasli@gmail.com

Thank You,
Ammar
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center

mcs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down