Welcome to our user forum (read only mode).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with the filtered data extracted from MC_RACK

2 posters

Go down

problem with the filtered data extracted from MC_RACK Empty problem with the filtered data extracted from MC_RACK

Post  hourwork Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:56 pm

I'm trying to use the MEA_tools command (like this: V=getraw_uV(D, [0,100], 'make64','no', 'electrode', {'13'} ) to input the data which has been filtered in the MC_RACK (cutoff frequency:25Hz; High Pass), but failed. The error indicated as follow:
Index exceeds matrix dimensions.
Error in ==> getraw_uv>convertNewFileData at 308
duVchunk = ad2muvolt(D, d.data(cid,Smile,
'Electrode Raw Data');
Error in ==> getraw_uv at 100
duV(:,m:n) = convertNewFileData(D, d, cid,make64);

I once used the same command to input the raw data without filtering,there was no any problem. I checked the information of these two kind of datastream ( raw data and filtered data) and found some difference. In raw data, ZeroADValue and ZeroADValue2 are same, but they are different for the filtered data. does this cause the above errors,I'm looking forward to getting your help. Thanks!

hourwork

Back to top Go down

problem with the filtered data extracted from MC_RACK Empty Re: problem with the filtered data extracted from MC_RACK

Post  Jens Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:58 am

Does the command still work with "Raw Electrode Data"?
The order of the channels is different in "Raw Electrode Data" compared to "Filtered Data".

Jens (MCS)

Jens

http://www.multichannelsystems.com

Back to top Go down

problem with the filtered data extracted from MC_RACK Empty Re: problem with the filtered data extracted from MC_RACK

Post  hourwork Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:06 pm

You are right, the command still can work with 'Raw Electrode Data'. So I've changed some input parameters in the original matlab code, now it works. Thank you very much

hourwork

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down