Welcome to our user forum (read only mode).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with MC Rack data Replayer

3 posters

Go down

Problem with MC Rack data Replayer Empty Problem with MC Rack data Replayer

Post  sjweng Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Hi,

I am using the Replayer function of MC Rack to review my data (.mcd file). It works fine for my continous files (about 2 min long, sampling rate 10 KHz), but doesnot work for my external signal triggered files (3 sec, 25 KHz). After I import the file into the replayer, the data just can not be played: I click the start button in the Replayer, but do not see any signals. Every channel is a 'blank window'. Do you know the reason and the way to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Shijun

sjweng

Back to top Go down

Problem with MC Rack data Replayer Empty Re: Problem with MC Rack data Replayer

Post  Frank MCS Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:16 am

Dear Shijun,
the problem is that McRack has a limit of 2sec for the sweep lenght that can be displayed. In the next McRack version, it will be possible to extend that by changing the .ini file. The next version (3.6.10) is due in the next two weeks. Meanwhile, longer sweeps can either be converted with McDataTool and replayed in a different application, or be displayed with MEA Tools in MatLab. Please keep an eye on the website and send an e-mail when you downloadad the new McRack software version, then we'll send you the changes that must be made in the .ini file.

Regards Frank MCS
Frank MCS
Frank MCS

Back to top Go down

Post  sjweng Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Thank you Frank. I merged several of my small files into a big file with MC Data Tool, and now the big file can be replayed by MC Rack. I am also looking forward to the newest version of the software.

Shijun

sjweng

Back to top Go down

Problem with MC Rack data Replayer Empty So how can I replay continuos files that were triggered by single trigger (10 min long)?

Post  IR Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Dear Frank,

I have an MEA256 system. I've downloaded the latest version of MC_Rack (3.6.1).
I've recorded triggered continuos data of 10 minutes long and unable to replay it with the software and the HELP of the software is unfortunately not helpful.
Can you please help me to replay the recorded data with MC_Rack?

Thank you,
Inna Reutsky

IR

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank MCS Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:29 am

Dear Iryna,
please see my reply via e-mail.

Frank
Frank MCS
Frank MCS

Back to top Go down