Welcome to our user forum (read only mode).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to take out all the neurons cultured on MEAs

2 posters

Go down

How to take out all the neurons cultured on MEAs Empty How to take out all the neurons cultured on MEAs

Post  sunj Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Dear Sirs

I have a question concerning how to take out all the neurons cultured on MEAs (200/30iR-ITO) for further biochemistry analysis. It will be highly appreciated if you have a protocol for this purpose without damaging the MEAs.

Many thanks.

Best,

Jyh-Jang Sun, Mainz, Germany

sunj

Back to top Go down

How to take out all the neurons cultured on MEAs Empty Re: How to take out all the neurons cultured on MEAs

Post  Frank MCS Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Dear Jyh-Jang Sun,
we don't have a protocol for this purpose. I suppose one could treat the cells with lysis buffer on the array, and then harvest the lysate, before cleaning the MEA as usual. But that's just a guess. Maybe you could post the question in the MEA users newsgroup, this might yield more educated suggestions then mine: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mea-users/

Frank MCS
Frank MCS
Frank MCS

Back to top Go down

How to take out all the neurons cultured on MEAs Empty Re: How to take out all the neurons cultured on MEAs

Post  sunj Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Dear Frank

Thanks for your information.

Best,

Jyh-Jang Sun

sunj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down